LIVERMORE, Calif., Nov. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Mana Investments and Hunter Street Partners, LP announced today the approval to develop a 128-unit senior housing facility at The Well at Sunset, a mixed-use project featuring medical and creative office space, together with supporting lifestyle uses. The new 130,000-square-foot senior housing project is slated to commence construction in Q4 2022. The senior housing will center around three resident groups, which include independent living, assisted living and memory care units.
- Historic Pt Loma/Midway District Property Acquired for $3.925 Million; Plans for Modern Hawley Lofts
- Calson Management Buys Development Parcel for 128-Unit Seniors Housing Community in Livermore, California
- Hunter Street and Mana Investments Complete Sale of Land at The Well at Sunset for Senior Housing Complex Project
- Mana Investments, Hunter Street Partners Plan 128-Unit Community in Livermore, California
- Long-vacant Livermore office park gets revamp, senior housing in the works