CARLSBAD, CA—Having spent the past two years in acquisition mode, building a portfolio of residential land,Mana Investments is now switching to selling mode. The locally based alternative investment firm has begun to sell the 2,700-plus lots in various stages of development, located mainly in California and Hawaii, with home values totaling more than $2 billion.
- Historic Pt Loma/Midway District Property Acquired for $3.925 Million; Plans for Modern Hawley Lofts
- Calson Management Buys Development Parcel for 128-Unit Seniors Housing Community in Livermore, California
- Hunter Street and Mana Investments Complete Sale of Land at The Well at Sunset for Senior Housing Complex Project
- Mana Investments, Hunter Street Partners Plan 128-Unit Community in Livermore, California
- Long-vacant Livermore office park gets revamp, senior housing in the works