LIVERMORE, Calif., July 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Mana Investments and Hunter Street Partners today announced the redevelopment of the first phase of The Well at Sunset is nearly complete and commercial spaces are now available for lease. The mixed-use project at Holmes Street and Concannon Boulevard, formerly known as Sunset Office Plaza, features medical, creative office and supporting retail spaces. Built in 1978 and vacant since 2013, the plaza has been revived and rebranded to fit a modern wellness focused lifestyle.
- Historic Pt Loma/Midway District Property Acquired for $3.925 Million; Plans for Modern Hawley Lofts
- Calson Management Buys Development Parcel for 128-Unit Seniors Housing Community in Livermore, California
- Hunter Street and Mana Investments Complete Sale of Land at The Well at Sunset for Senior Housing Complex Project
- Mana Investments, Hunter Street Partners Plan 128-Unit Community in Livermore, California
- Long-vacant Livermore office park gets revamp, senior housing in the works